All Roads Lead To Roma (hereinafter referred to as “ALLROADS”) is a web site providing general information with regard to Rome, Vatican City and, to a lesser extent, other cities in Italy and is intended for informational use only. You (the “User”) understand and agree that the information herein is provided as-is and is posted on this web site for informational use only. ALLROADS makes every effort to make sure all information contained herein is as accurate and up to date as possible. However, ALLROADS nor its webmaster assumes any responsibility or liability for the accuracy of any content herein or that is supplied by any link to any other web site listed on this web site.
ALLROADS reserves the right to suspend or terminate any information contained herein or any link and refuse any and all current or future use of this web site (or any portion thereof) for any reason, including but not limited to, information that is found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete.
All information contained herein are from either personal experience of the webmaster and/or individual contributors, or through other available published resources.
The term ALLROADS, or “us”, “our”, or “we” refers to ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROMA, and its webmaster/owner, Stuardt-Mikhail Clarke, and whose registered domain name (www.stuardtclarkesrome.com) which is actively registered with its hosting provider, Yahoo!. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with any copyright notice that may form part of these terms of conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the State of California, the United States of America, and all applicable international law.
This web site and its contents are exclusively the proprietary property of the webmaster of ALLROADS. All rights are reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of any part or all of the contents in any form, including text, graphics, layout, and photographs, is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard drive extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the web site as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this web site. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The User agrees to indemnify and hold ALLROADS and its webmaster harmless for any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by a third party due to or arising out of any content contained herein or on any linked web site. Any and all information contained on linked web sites are the sole responsibility and liability of each respective web site owner listed.
We do not collect any information on any of our web site visitors. We are not liable in any way for any information gathered by third party web sites, links, or advertisers.
NO RESALE OR SERVICE
The User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of this web site without the express permission of the web site owner/webmaster.
The User agrees that ALLROADS and its webmaster may, under any circumstances, and at its sole discretion, and without prior notice, immediately terminate the listing of a linked web site for any reason or remove any information listed currently or in the future.
ALLROADS and its webmaster reserves the right to remove any link posted on this web site, either on the Links page or on any other web page contained on this web site, for any reason whatsoever. ALLROADS and/or its webmaster at its sole discretion may choose to terminate publication of this web site on the World Wide Web all together for any reason at any time without notice. If this happens, ALLROADS and/or its webmaster shall not be liable to any person or linked web site whatsoever if ALLROADS chooses to terminate this web site.
In the event that ALLROADS and/or its webmaster ceases publication of this web site on the World Wide Web, any advertisers who pay for a banner-type advertisement or link may be refunded any unused portion of their annual fee charged to advertise, in accordance with any written agreement between that advertiser and ALLROADS and/or its webmaster.
ALLROADS may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because ALLROADS has no control over such sites and resources on content thereof, the User acknowledges and agrees that ALLROADS nor its webmaster shall not be responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials or services on or available from such linked web sites, resources, or advertisers. The User further acknowledges and agrees that ALLROADS and its webmaster shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance of any such link posted on ALLROADS. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such web sites and such web sites are not governed by these Terms and Conditions. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any web site in question.
ALLROADS nor its webmaster further does not claim ownership, responsibility, or liability for any content a linked web site makes available for inclusion on this web site. ALLROADS nor its webmaster is under any obligation, expressed or implied, with respect to any information provided on any link to another web site that appears on ALLROADS.
ALLROADS and its webmaster reserve the right to accept or reject any proposal from another web site, webmaster, or potential advertiser to be linked to or included on ALLROADS without any reason or obligation.
Since ALLROADS is a web site that pertains solely to information and travel to Rome and its surrounding area and, to a lesser extent, other cities and provinces in Italy in general, all web sites requesting consideration to be linked to, included, or place an advertising banner/link on ALLROADS must have a relevance of their content pertaining to Italy, with special emphasis on Rome.
DEALING WITH LINKED WEB SITES POSTED
Any User’s correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or linked web sites found on or throughout ALLROADS, including any payment and/or delivery of any goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the User and any such advertiser or linked web site. The User agrees that ALLROADS nor its webmaster shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or linked web sites listed on ALLROADS.
MODIFICATIONS TO LINKED WEB SITES
ALLROADS and its webmaster reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, providing a link to any other web site or any part thereof) with or without notice. For advertisers placing a banner or link on ALLROADS, please refer to the Advertising terms for further detail. The User agrees that ALLROADS nor its webmaster shall not be liable to User or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of a linked web site listed on ALLROADS.
Acceptance of any request for placement of any advertisement on ALLROADS is at the sole discretion of ALLROADS and/or its webmaster. ALLROADS and its webmaster has the express right to accept or deny any advertising request made by potential advertiser at any time.
Potential advertisers must meet the following criteria:
- Any products, services, or information provided by any potential advertiser should pertain to or involve Italy, and specifically, Rome.
- Follow and adhere to all guidelines set forth in this Terms and Conditions and/or any Agreement entered into between any such advertiser and ALLROADS and/or its webmaster.
ALLROADS is not a business; therefore, it is not obligated to provide any financial information to any potential advertiser or any other person or entity. All information contained within ALLROADS web site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, and photographs remains the sole proprietary property of ALLROADS and its webmaster and no third party, advertiser, or linked web site has any proprietary interest in the content, usage, or portrayal of any information contained on this web site at any time.
Payment for any advertising accepted on ALLROADS is for a 12-month period or as agreed upon by such advertiser and ALLROADS and/or its webmaster and is due and payable within fifteen (15) days of the renewal date or the webmaster may at its discretion terminate any such advertising for nonpayment. ALLROADS nor its webmaster have a PayPal account or any other type of on-line payment program or system, so payment is due and payable via check or money order in U.S. dollars only, as agreed upon by any potential advertiser wishing to place an advertisement on ALLROADS and ALLROADS and/or its webmaster. All inquiries are confidential and between the potential advertiser and ALLROADS and/or its webmaster.
Truth in Advertising/Indemnification for Liability
Advertiser is solely responsible for any legal liability arising out of or relating to (a) the advertisement/link to advertiser’s web site from ALLROADS, and/or (b) any material to which users can link through the advertisement/link. Advertiser represents and warrants that the advertisement/link comply with ALLROADS’ advertising standards, and that it holds the necessary rights to permit the use of the advertisement/link by ALLROADS for the purpose of this Agreement; and that the use, reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the advertisement/link will not violate any criminal laws or any rights of any third parties including, but not limited to, such violations as infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, music, image, or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity, violation of any anti-discrimination law or regulation, or any other right of any person or entity. Advertiser agrees to indemnify ALLROADS and its webmaster and to hold ALLROADS and its webmaster harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by ALLROADS or its webmaster, arising out of or related to advertiser’s breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties. Advertiser assumes all responsibility for its ad banner content and link placed on ALLROADS and understands that the content of ALLROADS web site is exclusive and proprietary to its owner/webmaster.
Limitation on Damages
In no event will ALLROADS or its webmaster be liable to sponsor for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on beach of contract, tort including negligence), or otherwise, and whether or not ALLROADS and its webmaster has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
ALLROADS and its webmaster reserves the rights to remove any ad(s) that are reported to us as being scams or otherwise in violation with the rules and regulations set forth in this Terms of Service. If one of the advertisements on our web site is not providing what they are advertising to do or provide, please email us the details and we will attempt to remedy the situation and/or remove the ad.
Your Obligation to Indemnify
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ALLROADS and its webmaster harmless from and against any third party claim, loss, liability, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees), brought against any Indemnified Persons(s) (ALLROADS and/or its webmaster), arising out of your use of our advertising options, your web site, and/or your breach of any terms of this Agreement or any agreement entered into between you and ALLROADS and/or its webmaster.
Note: Before purchasing ads, you must agree to our advertising Terms of Service contained herein, including but not limited to:
- ALLROADS nor its webmaster are responsible for any of your web site(s) downtime and we make no guarantee that any visitor to ALLROADS will in fact link to your site through a link or advertisement you have placed on our web site.
- You rent a banner or advertisement link for a specific period of time, and if your web site is off-line during that time, you take full responsibility for the downtime.
- ALLROADS will not extend your advertising due to these circumstances.
- You are NOT allowed to place ads to fraudulent sites, investment scams or scams of any kind or type, those of a pornographic or hate-related nature, or Ponzi Schemes. ALLROADS and/or its webmaster reserves the right to decline any future publishing of the ads if people complain to us (no refunds given). We will remove any ads that direct a visitor to any web site that is proven to be associated with any of the aforementioned. We are in no way affiliated with any of our advertisers or those linked to ALLROADS and are not responsible for their actions, and ALLROADS nor its webmaster makes any endorsement for any advertisement contained on ALLROADS.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The User expressly understands and agrees that User’s use of ALLROADS is at User’s sole risk. The service is provided on an “as-is” and “information only” basis. ALLROADS and its webmaster expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
ALLROADS nor its webmaster make any warranty that (i) the service will meet User’s requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, and error-free as possible; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be as reliable as possible at the time of posting; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material advertised on a linked site or the reliability, accurateness, or completeness of the information provided by a linked web site is the sole responsibility of that web site holder and that User understands ALLROADS nor its webmaster is not responsible or liable for any information contained in any link provided on ALLROADS nor does ALLROADS or its webmaster necessarily endorse any advertiser or linked web site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The User expressly understands and agrees that ALLROADS and its webmaster shall not be liable to User or advertiser for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, nonsequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ALLROADS has been advised on the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service provided; (ii) the cost of procurement of any goods, purchase items, or services, data, or information resulting from visiting any linked web site contained on ALLROADS; (iii) statements or conduct of any linked web site or advertisement posted on ALLROADS; or (iv) any other matter relating to the original intent of ALLROADS and/or its webmaster, which is to provide general travel information to Rome, Vatican City, and other cities in Italy as may be listed on ALLROADS from time to time.
ALLROADS takes steps to assure that its published information is as accurate as possible; however, errors do occur. ALLROADS and its webmaster reserves the right to correct any such errors and disclaims liability resulting therefrom.
In no event shall ALLROADS, its webmaster, nor anyone involved with ALLROADS will be held liable for any inaccuracies contained on ALLROADS. This includes, without limitation, damages for loss of money for any reason because any information may not be current, or any other pecuniary loss arising out of the use of or the results of use of or inability to use the information contained on this web site, even if ALLROADS has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SPECIAL ADMONITION FOR SERVICES RELATING TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
If User chooses to visit a linked web site or advertisement listed on ALLROADS to explore, User does so at User’s own risk. This service (or link) is provided for informational purposes only, and no content included in the linked web site or advertisement is endorsed or otherwise associated with ALLROADS or its webmaster. ALLROADS and its webmaster shall not be responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted or made available on this web site or any linked web site. All information contained on ALLROADS are for general information purposes only.
ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROMA
Stuardt-Mikhail Clarke, Webmaster